Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Headin' to the 502 { Kentucky Photographer }

Say what? That's right. I'll be in Louisville, Kentucky from May 19th thru may 28th. I haven't been to Louisville (my second home) since August last year for Jennifer and Nick's wedding, so I'm excited to be back. :)

I am currently booking MINI sessions for the following dates: May 20th, 21st, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th. For more information, please contact me at SheryllLynnePhotography@gmail.com. I am available for family portraits, kid sessions, band/events, engagements, etc- first come, first serve! I will post a schedule in the next few days with the available time slots to choose from.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

'bout time.

Kelli Bramble said...

That is a gorgeous shot!

Kiersti said...

You say you want comments, but what am I supposed to say about a photo shoot in KY? Really?

Anonymous said...

ok so this one looks a little more saturated than the facebook one. the wood in the back ground stands out more and there's a better color to my face.

Anonymous said...

the leaves in the background also look less blurry in this one.

Alex said...

You are amazing. I love your work.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

paul said...

I think i have a crush on this girl!

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP