Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Asher in the Rye { Utah Event Photographer }

Today I braved the snowy weather (someone tell Mother Nature it's SPRING!) and I caught a small acoustic set up at The University of Utah. My dear friend, Beaux Underwood, played with another gal, Ashlee House (Asher in the Rye). I've seen Beaux play countless times, solo and with others, and I have yet to walk away from a performance that didn't leave me amazed. Both of them played a great set! I completely suggest checking out some tunes or getting to their show next Friday in Logan, UT.


Asher in the Rye on Facebook
Asher in the Rye on Myspace




















3 comments:

asher said...

beautiful photos. so glad the snow didn't stop you <3

Kelli Bramble said...

Awesome shots...and wow her music is beautiful!

Kerri Underwood-Horton said...

Wow...I can almost hear them playing when I see your photos! Great, great shots! It's clear you found your calling in life....bravo!

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP