Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yes, please. { Utah Photographer }

I am a sucker for many things... Autumn, books, balloons, Halo 3, the sound of sprinklers in the summer- but most of all, I'm a sucker for a good cupcake. *SIGH*

There are two places where I absolutely LOVE to get cupcakes. The first one is Diva's Cupcakes and Coffee (the Pear Almond cupcake and the PB cupcake are my two faves there), and the second one is Les Madeleines (and in my opinion this place carries the best chocolate cupcake in the Valley).

Really. Could you turn down a cupcake that looked like this....?



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kelli Bramble said...

Better question: Why would you want to turn down a cupcake that looked like that? You'd have to be nuts.

Staci said...

Yum!!!!!

Mickey Family said...

I could turn it down.







NOT!!!!!
yumm-o!!!

Shay said...

Oh see, now you're just making me hungry!

Brekke - Felt Photography said...

This was really, really mean. You shouldn't flaunt this in front of me. :)

Jen Herem said...

yummmmmmmm.

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP