Sunday, April 12, 2009

Plan B for a snow day! { Utah Family Photographer }

So I had a session scheduled on what was possibly the worst day so far this spring! It SNOWED. And I'm not talking about little cute flakes here and there. No, I mean the kind that makes you wonder why we even start spring when winter's still not done with us!

Usually I like to work with whatever weather is handed to me if I can't reschedule. Unfortunately, there was a baby and a 7 year old involved, so we improvised and went indoors. I also am an on-location photographer, but we were able to find a clubhouse to use. :)

Here are some of the shots from the session! Enjoy!















4 comments:

gianne snow said...

I really like them, especially the first one! Great Job!

Amy Miller said...

You're so amazing at what you do Sheryll! Way to go on the spur of the moment change. I can't wait to see you later this month.

Kelli Bramble said...

Really great! Love the candid shots, they're beautiful.

caroline said...

with how horrible the day started out, you would never know with how amazing the photos turned out.

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP