Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jennifer and Domenic { Kentucky Wedding Photographer }

Most of you know that I not only have my photography that keeps me extremely busy- but that I also have my other full time job. Well, this week I started officially working part time over there, so I'm MUCH more available for my photography (both shooting and editing). So thank you to those who are patiently waiting to see their pictures! I'm working hard on getting them done! You'll see a MUCH faster turn around time!

And so, on to some of my summer sessions:

Jennifer and Domenic were probably one of the most hilarious couples I've had to ever photograph! He is a total southern gentleman, and she is the southern belle. Mix those two together, along with some jokes here and there- and it's definitely a fun time.

The couple had flown me to Arizona to do their engagement session. I hadn't been to AZ since I was a baby so it was really refreshing to see new places to take some fun shots. With the hot sun and heat hitting our faces, we were constantly having breaks here and there! Luckily, these two were troopers and love the camera!

Their wedding was in Louisville, Kentucky (yay!) and as luck may have it, the infamous August humidity never came! The weather was gorgeous with the sun playing with some overcast throughout the weekend. They were married in the Louisville LDS Temple, and had their wedding at the Hurstbourne Country Club. Here are some of my favorite shots!



















2 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

Girl....way cute blog. I am hononred to be all over it. Love your site though. I hope your photo business all the success imagainable...because YOU are SOOOO GOOOODD!! Love ya girl!-Jen and Nicks says hi too!

Nick and Jen said...

I never get tired of looking at these pictures!

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP