Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kelly & Ryan : Wedding { California Wedding Photographer }

When Kelly called to book me for her wedding, I was completely flattered but more excited about the fact that I'd be having a little reunion with an old friend! Kelly was one of my "bffs" from the 3rd grade when I lived in California and I hadn't seen her since I was 15 years old! And just a fun (and off topic) tidbit about this awesome girl: When I used to sleep over her house, her bedroom was totally decked out in NKOTB memorabilia. No joke. She had the big button and everything! Sorry, Kelly- it's no secret you were a fan! But I gotta admit, I'm a closet fan, too!

Ryan and Kelly's story began at a surprise party for a mutual friend in 2004. Kelly had noticed this stranger "in a goofy white Gilligan hat" and immediately thought he was just another stuck up guy. It turned out that Ryan was just super shy, but not shy enough to get her email address and ask her out the next week. The rest is history ;) The two tied the knot in July in Long Beach, California.










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe the NKOTB did not show up to my wedding! I am only their biggest freaking fan! They didn't even return their RSVP. So rude!

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP