Friday, September 12, 2008

Newborn Session : Mya { Utah Newborn Photographer }

After my last wedding in August, I was determined to catch up with all the editing for all the sessions I had done over the summer and vowed to finish them up before taking on more sessions. Well- I made an exception for Kiersti and her new baby, Mya! It was really nice to photograph a newborn session during the crazy wedding season and all the other older kid sessions I was doing. I forgot how fun they were! Lots of patience is definitely a requirement (for any future clients, plan on blocking out 3 hours of time)!

Kiersti had her baby on August 14th, and as excited as I was for her- I was super bummed when I found out her baby had decided to enter the world a lot earlier than expected. I was supposed to do her birth story, but I was out in Kentucky shooting a wedding. I remember telling her before I left, "HOLD IT IN UNTIL I GET BACK!". Apparently my commands don't mean a thing to an eager newborn...







2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the blog, love these shots!

Kiersti said...

I couldn't be more happy with the pictures! There we so many awesome shots I'm having a hard time picking ones for my announcements! You're the best!

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP