Saturday, September 20, 2008

Click or Treat { Utah Photographer }

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays, and I'm always in awe of what people come up with for their costume choices! I've always wanted to do a fun Halloween Mini Shoot for kids and was never able to do one in the past, but this year I'm happy to announce that I'll be throwing my first annual "Click or Treat" event.





The location has yet to be decided, but it will be based in Salt Lake City. I have already set the session time slots, so if you're interested, email me!

** IF YOU BOOK A HOLIDAY CARD MINI SESSION, YOU'LL RECEIVE THE CLICK OR TREAT SESSION AS A COMPLIMENTARY GIFT!

1 comments:

carolee said...

Sheryll? Is that you?! I am subscribed to the two peas photo group and saw your website. It's been sooo long since I've seen you! You work is just lovely!!

Carolee

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP