Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Little Help :) { Utah & California Photographer }

Over the summer, I was lucky to have my husband come with me and help with my weddings. He's normally a pretty busy guy- he's just *one* semester away from graduating in Mechanical Engineering! So I'm thankful I had him along with me because I wouldn't have survived without him!




He has been known to capture some images of me during shoots, and I've been quick enough to delete them once I find them on the card during my post processing sessions. Usually I'm making a HORRIBLE face or squatting in some unattractive position trying to nail a shot. However, he did manage to photograph a shot of me that I approved- since I was so far away from the lens ;)


2 comments:

Katherine said...

Sheryll! Your photography is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Russ did AWESOME! He didn't even take the golf cart out for a joyride (that I know of)... Very professional. :)

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP