Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Calendar Set { Utah Photographer }

I know I've posted about this already, but I just love absolutely love this calendar set so I had to throw up more samples! This calendar is for 2009, and it's almost time for us to toss out the old ones and get new ones. But why spend another year looking at some boring calendar when you can have one personalized?! It's eyecatching, and it definitely will showcase 13 of your favorite images (one month has room for two photos).

Each set is $65 and is printed on a lightly glossy card stock. It also comes with your choice of a small desk easel, or a clear frame. And for the rest of the year, if you order two sets, you can get another free (and you may choose different images for each set)!

And don't forget- they make perfect gifts! With the holidays around the corner, you can surprise your spouse, or give a set to your parents, grandparents, etc.

Below are a few more samples of a calendar set with images from a wedding I did over the summer.










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cowabunga Batman!! I totally heart the calendars.

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP