Sunday, October 5, 2008

About time! { Utah Photographer }

In the midst of my heavy editing session, I FINALLY logged on to the WPPI website amd became a member! So in February, my sister (also a photographer) and I will be going to the big 2009 convention in Vegas to attend some workshops and go to the huge tradeshow!

I will be there from February 15th to February 18th. If anyone will be in that area during that time- let me know if you're interested in shooting some pics! This would be a great opportunity for engagements, bridals, etc.


2 comments:

Mickey Family said...

I am 90% sure I will be there again next year! We should hook up for dinner or something fun! :)

Sheryll said...

That would be awesome! Definitely let me know when you'll be there!

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP