Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Casie : Wedding { Tennessee Wedding Photographer }

Here's a sneak peak at another wedding I did over the summer, mostly images of the bride (sorry, Anthony- your photos will be up here soon!)

I flew out to Nashville, Tennessee for this wedding, and it was the very first time for me to be back since I was 15 years old! I spent most of the time downtown so I didn't get to see much of old memory lane, but it was really fun to see 2nd Avenue again!

Casie and Anthony chose the Musicians Hall of Fame to hold their wedding and reception,- and it was beautiful. I'll post more up here soon, but for now- on to the sneak peaks!



3 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow, what a gorgeous bride! Love that first shot.

suz said...

Great photos...I love the bouquets!

Jennifer said...

oh wow these are beautiful, your colors are awesome!

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP