Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Katie { Utah and Kentucky Photographer }

I have not only been photographing Katie for as long as I remember, but this gal is also one of my best friends. We've been friends since we were 14 years old and we still manage to talk/text every day (you know us girls) like we're still teens in highschool!

We did two shoots while I was in Kentucky- here's some of my favorites from the first session! I'm also trying to convince her to give me her dog, Devon...


katie kraig























11 comments:

Chrissy K Photography said...

That first image completely rocked my world! Great images!! well done!

Kelli Bramble said...

LOVE the one with her in the corner...these are actually all pretty stunning. Good job, Sheryll!

Mickey Family said...

Very cool shots! I love the slight distortion in some of them..it adds a cool twist. My fave might be the dreamy sun flare shot

Allison said...

These are great! I just emailed you- I want to get some done like these!

Shay Voorhees said...

Dang - she can model! I love your angles Sheryll. Very well done!

Brekke Felt said...

Love the one with the dog. Awesome shot.

Northern Lights Photography said...

great work!

Amber Thompson said...

these are hot!

Kathy Scoffield said...

love the edge! So great!

Anonymous said...

it's nice to see some different ones. i love this session but you cannot have my dog.

Amanda said...

wow! your pictures are fabulous! i will for sure be bookmarking you! it was great to meet you at pug tonight!

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP