Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

One of my favorite photographers, David Beckstead, is holding a workshop here in Utah. Unfortunately I wasn't able to sign up for it, but I was able to make the little Fiesta dinner Pepper Nix had last night! It was extremely nice to get out and mingle (I've been inside all week because of the stormy weather we've been having!) with some other photographers in the area.

And don't make fun of me- I am probably one of the few photographers who still doesn't have a basic point-and-shoot camera that I can take around with me! But I always have my cellphone with me, so I took a few shots... You'll notice, I forgot to include me in these! I'm lame, I know!


Kelli Bramble, Dustin Izatt, Tiffany Izatt, Ryan Galbraith (this was after we all whipped out our cell phones to update our twitter and facebook)


Kelli made me a smore and it was goooood.


Kelli, Dustin & Tiffany


And apparently hugging David Beckstead is something cool kids do not do. I don't care. I hugged him and hugged with pride! Whatev!

Ok, back to work!

P.S. Happy Anniversary, Dustin & Tiffany! :)

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh, looks like SUCH a fun time! I am craving smores now....

Kelli Bramble said...

Next time we'll have Dustin shoot us so you can be in the pics!

And yes, I'm the cool kid that had to explain the crazy not cool kids to David Beckstead. haha.

All images property of Sheryll Lynne Photography

Back to TOP